Below is a list of programs, click the blue link for the program registration you are interested in
Year Round Riding Lessons
Private and Group lessons for all ages, our horses or yours, our barn or yours.
Summer Lesson Bundle
Group and Private lessons availble weekly all year . Mounted and un mounted lessons. 3 packages to choose from. click above for registration forms.
SUMMER RIDING PROGRAM
Summer Riding Program for beginners and younger riders.
Our Summer Riding Program runs the following weeks Monday thru Friday: 9 weeks to choose from. We are very limited in space, no spot will be held with full rgistration and deposit.
June 17 June 24 July 1 July 8 Aug 6
July 15 July 22 Aug 12
Hours are from 9 am. to 1 pm. Full day on July 4.
A typical day of fun and riding includes:
· Grooming .Mounted Riding Instruction 1 hour .Natural Horsemanship .Feeding and care .First Aid .Barn Care ·Tacking up . Responsability of horse ownership .Mounted fun time in addition to lessons (always with instructors). Crafts. Gamesmounted and unmounted Classroom time. Clinics with a vet, blacksmith, loading trailer and riding demonstrations. Team Building
· Small groups
. 2 riding instructors are in the ring with all beginner groups, all riders get one on one mounted time everyday
At the end of each week we have a horse show for family and friends where everyone leaves with a feeling of accomplishmet. This is a great opportunity for the children to show friends and family what they have learned.
** Bring a bag lunch Monday thru Thursday from home (Pizza Fun Horse Show Friday) Please let us know if we need Gluten free pizza. Pizza by Johns Best!
*** bring DRINKING WATER riders MUST have a Water Bottle***
- The Group Summer Riding Program is $475 for the first week attended and $450 for any additional weeks. Please ask about our family discount if you are registering more than one child.
A deposit of $200 per week must accompany the registration by June 1, 2019.
THE INDIVIDUAL RIDING PROGRAM
- This Program is for riders ready to experience owning a horse.
- This an intensive Program
- The Individual Summer Riding Program is $675.00 for the first week and $650.00 for any additional weeks. Weeks available:
- Please contact the farm for availabilty.
- Monday thru Friday 9 am to 3 pm.
The IRP is for riders who are ready to experience owning their own horse. This is a full week lease with instruction. Each rider will be paired with a horse and a individual program will be made for them. The IRP includes 1.5 hours of mounted instruction. 2 rides a day and instruction on the ground. up to 2 hours of mounted and 1 hour ground training per day. LIMITED AVAIABILITY!
Riders must meet with Kelly prior to your week of riding.
A deposit of $250 per week must accompany registration with the balance paid in full by June 1, 2019.
Important Information for all programs:
All riders must have a properly fitted helmet, boots with a heel and wear long pants. NO JEANS for english riding. We do realize riding is an expensive sport and children grow quickly, so we do have a small exchange program for apparel that kids have grown out of and do have a few pairs of boots at the barn that may be borrowed. (Riders will NOT be allowed to ride in shorts or sneakers, it is not safe)
Riders should bring plenty of water or other drink and a snack from home. (Refrigerator and microwave are available for camper use.)
You may consider bringing a change of clothes for water games on very hot days.
ALL STUDENTS MUST BRING A WATER BOTTLE